Sequential read/write speeds up to 5000/4200MB/s1
500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB2
PCIe 4.0 NVMe™ technology
Micron Advanced 3D NAND and innovative controller technology
- Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with command queue full and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Speed comparison are between Crucial P3 Plus published top speeds of 5000MB/s and the fastest published Gen3 speeds for NVMe SSDs, at 3500MB/s.
- Warranty valid for 5 years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
- SSD speed comparison between Crucial P3 Plus NVMe SSD read speeds of 5000MB/s and Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read speeds of 560MB/s.