Sequential read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s1
500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB2
PCIe 3.0 NVMe™ technology
Micron® Advanced 3D NAND and innovative controller technology
- Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with command queue full and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- SSD speed comparison between published Crucial P3 NVMe SSD read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and published Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read/write speeds of 560/510MB/s; SSD vs. HDD speed comparisons between published Crucial P3 NVMe SSD read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB/s and top preset consumer hard disk drive read/write speeds of 7200RPM (~156MB/s).
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
- The Crucial P3 speeds of up to 3500/3000MB/s are 1.3x and 1.6x faster (respectively) than Crucial P2 speeds of up to 2400/1900MB/s.
- Micron reserves the right to transition between NAND series during future production cycles.
- Warranty valid for 5 years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
- OEM warranty statements are only applicable to customers in the U.S. Some manufacturers have reserved the right to void warranties, based on their discretion.