Micron server DRAM - Speed up your servers.
Micron Server DRAM increases performance and helps maximize IT budgets.
Speed up applications and get more out of your IT budget with Micron Server DRAM. Maximizing installed memory capacity with Micron Server DRAM is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to make your deployments faster and more efficient.
Speed up server applications
By installing Micron DRAM, you’ll be able to maximize the performance capability of your CPUs and optimize your servers’ computing potential. Since memory typically functions as a fixed (non-shared) component, it’s often a bigger performance constraint than processors or storage drives, which can be shared. Boost your investment in server infrastructure by maximizing memory capacity.
Get more out of your IT budget
At a fraction of the cost of new servers, Micron DRAM allows you to extend the life and performance of your existing infrastructure and get more out of the systems you already have. Even if you need to replace existing servers, you can still save by buying new servers with the least amount of pre-installed memory, then upgrade to the maximum memory capacity with Micron Server DRAM.
Run more virtual machines and increase the responsiveness of virtualized applications
Since most of today’s enterprise applications are stored on servers and distributed to a number of virtual machines, the amount of installed server memory plays a more critical role than ever before. Every virtual machine running on a server typically requires a dedicated amount of memory, meaning the more virtual machines you’re running, the more memory you’ll need.
Available in the latest technology
The introduction of new DDR5 memory technology nearly doubles the performance of the last DDR4 generation. Any applications in AI, deep learning, or high-performance computing" can greatly improve performance by moving to the new DDR5-based server platforms. Micron has been working with the industry giants to bring this new memory technology for the last few years and now you can take advantage of all the benefits.
Micron server DRAM product lines
- RDIMMs include a register chip which directs data commands and helps control the flow of data within the server
- Integrated ECC parity helps prevent data errors and increases overall system reliability
- Optimized for the latest Intel® and AMD® based servers
- Designed for memory-intensive server applications
- Reduces electrical loads presented to the CPU for significant power savings
- Ideal for hyperscale computing, virtualization, cloud computing, big data, and more
- Engineered for cost-effective performance in workstations and entry-level servers
- Available in multiple capacities and configurations
- Ideal for office applications, designing digital media, editing videos or hosting web content
- Engineered specifically for small form factor servers and workstations
- Increases system stability and reliability with error correction code (ECC) parity
- Ideal for microserver workloads in space-constrained environments
Crucial Server DRAM is now Micron Server DRAM
We have aligned our Micron memory and storage portfolio to enable all of your data center, cloud, and enterprise needs. This change includes the transition of our Crucial Server DRAM to the Micron brand. From silicon to system, Micron creates the server memory and storage that powers enterprises, making workloads faster, cost-effective, more reliable and efficient.
To learn more about our Micron Server DRAM visit https://www.micron.com/products/dram-modules
Micron Server DRAM can be purchased through one of our valued partners.
- Increase server and workstation performance
- Optimized for the latest Intel® and AMD® processor product families
- 100% component and module tested to mission-critical server standards
- Three-year warranty
- A wide selection of module configurations including RDIMM, LDIMM, ECC UDIMM, and ECC SODIMM.